As a Scholarship Reviewer, you will play a vital role in identifying scholarship applicants who exhibit the qualities that each opportunity is seeking. You will be responsible for evaluating scholarship applications, assessing candidates' qualifications, and ensuring that the selection process is fair, transparent, and in line with the organization's mission and values. You will utilize predetermined scoring systems to objectively evaluate and rank scholarship applications.
- Application Evaluation: Review scholarship applications, transcripts, essays, and supporting documents to assess applicants' eligibility and qualifications.
- Scoring and Ranking: Evaluate and score applications based on predefined criteria and guidelines to determine scholarship recipients.
- Objective Assessment: Ensure fairness and objectivity in the review process, treating all applicants with equal consideration.
- Feedback and Documentation: Provide constructive feedback on application materials to help applicants improve their submissions, if applicable.
- Adherence to Deadlines: Meet established deadlines for reviewing and scoring applications.
- We are looking for reliable, detail-oriented reviewers with exceptional written communication skills.
- Access to a computer is required as reviews are submitted online.
- The minimum age to register is 23 years old.
- Reviewers must be located in the United States.
- You are not applying to be an employee of the company. There is no employee-employer relationship.
- You are an independent contractor with the option to accept or reject individual review assignments on a case-by-case basis.
- Each review assignment has different arrangements.
- The payment information for each unique review is explained before you agree to review.
Kaleidoscope is a cloud-based awards management digital platform enabling organizations to fund, design, administer, and host branded scholarship and grant programs. The platform uses leading technologies to deliver an end-to-end solution for sponsors, organizations, and those they support. Kaleidoscope is building a future where financial aid and funding solutions are smart, cost-effective, and as unique as the applicants they serve. Learn more at www.mykaleidoscope.com.
Our mission is to eliminate financial barriers to an education by mobilizing private sector wealth and deploying funds to students in need. This mission is central to our work in diversity and inclusion. Diverse and inclusive teams have a positive impact on our products and services, and enable us to best serve our diverse customers, partners, team members, and scholars from every background. Varied perspectives help us generate the best ideas to solve the most difficult problems for those we serve. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome our employee’s differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
We offer a competitive pay and benefits package including an equity option grant for all employees, medical, dental, vision, short term disability, and basic term life insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid parental leave policy, flexible PTO program, and more!